PALOMA CRUISE HALONG BAY
ONE NIGHT HA LONG BAY CRUISE ABOARD PALOMA
Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Son cave – Cong Dam Area – Thien Canh Son cave – Vung Vieng floating village – Bai Tu Long Bay
DAY 1: HANOI – BAI TU LONG BAY – THIEN CANH SON CAVE ( LUNCH AND DINNER )
7.30 – 7.45 Our bus or private car will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
12.30 Arrive at Paloma office, Halong City. Transferred by tender to Paloma Cruise – Enjoy welcome drink. Receive cruise briefing, check in cabin and begin your cruise.
13.30 Having lunch – delicious Vietnamese set menu (Massage service is available after lunch and throughout the tour).
15.15 – 15.40: Head to Bai Tu Long Bay. Pass the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Monster Head and Teapot Islets and Thien Canh Son Cave. Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
15.45 – 18.00: Enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach at Hon Co island, swimming or kayaking.
18.00 Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by islets in Cong Dam. Happy Hour (sunset party).
18.30 Vietnamese cooking demonstration on boat.
19.15 Sumptuous set-dinner onboard.
21.00 Relaxing on your cabin or join the on board activities: film entertainment, light music for dancing in the dining room (please book in advance with your tour guide), board games and playing cards are available, and massage services are available. Passengers may also try their luck at squid fishing from the boat.
Happy Hour! Buy two drink – get one free (wine by the bottle excluded).
Overnight aboard Paloma Cruise.
DAY 2: CRUISE TO VONG VIENG FLOATING VILLAGE – HA NOI ( BREAKFAST – LUNCH )
06.15 Starting your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
07.00 Have breakfast.
07.45 – 09.00 Visit the Vung Vieng floating fishing village by bamboo sampan for an hour in to the village. Short visit to Pearl Farm to learn how natural pearls are created. Then return to Paloma Cruise for your leisure or join one of the following optional activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, swimming etc.
09.45 Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10.00 Check out cabin.
10.30 Enjoy Set Menu for lunch in the dining room. We will settle bills after lunch. Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room, enjoying the rest of Halong Bay before getting back to harbor.
11.45 Arrive at Hon Gai Harbour. Transfer by tender to the pier. Get on van or car back to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi approximate 4.30 PM.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Swimming, kayaking or snorkeling excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals: Vietnamese menu. Would you please advise us any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport numberand visa expiry date for all passengers.
- The FOC rate for children under 4 years old is applicable for one children sharing a cabin with two adults (No extra mattress), limited to one child per cabin.
- Two children below 12 staying in a separate cabin will be charge 75% of the adult price.
- Children from 12 years older will be charged the same as adults. Extra bed is available with additional charge at 20$ /night (upon your request).
THINGS TO BRING
- Passport with valid visa Some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses.
Sun block or insect repellent, swimming suites.
- Bring something warm to wear ( From December till March ). Please be ready on time for our pick up at your hotel.
- We advise you that you should leave your big luggage at your hotel or our office in Hanoi.
Paloma Cruises first launched in 2010 by Mr Nguyen Manh Thuc – the founder who had 15 years of experience on tourism industry, especially overnight cruises on Halong Bay. After years of thinking that Halong Bay service is very low while the needs of travelers on overnight cruises is higher services, 4 –star Paloma Cruises was launched in the end of 2009 and designed as a symbol of Halong Bay with elegant appearance, large sundeck with long chair bringing comfort to every journey.
To meet the needs of the tourists when visiting to Halong Bay, Paloma Cruises launched Paloma Family 2 cabins in April, 2011. It is promised to be a good choice for honeymoon couples, wedding anniversary or families that wishe a private space on Halong Bay.
Paloma Cruises Halong Bay offers fully equipment, crewed by 25 dynamic, passionate and enthusiastic individuals who are committed to make tourists feel comfortable as they are at home away from home during their journey on Paloma Cruises to explore the beauty of Halong Bay.
Paloma Cruises is one of pioneer Halong Bay Cruises in applying new shipbuilding technology with a completely composite hull shell and drainage tank ensures absolute safety for travelers during the journey.
The meaning of logo: The Spanish of Paloma Cruise is pigeon with the idea to bring love, peace, and happiness.