HANOI HALONG SEAPLANE DAY TOUR
• Picturesque Red River Delta to the coast of Tonkin Gulf with magnificent patchwork of green fields, farms, people and animals.
• Co Loa – the oldest city in Vietnam, also the former capital of Van Lang Au Lac Vietnamese kingdom located in the center of Red River Delta together with the Thang Long 1000 years-old Hanoi ancient heritage.
• Luc Dau Giang – where all the rivers meet and in Pha Lai, all the rivers join together before running into the Pacific Ocean, forming a fabulous nature amidst the immense paddy fields.
• Hai Phong City has been well-known for its complex of deep water anchorage seaports with large facilities for maritime industry.
• Tuan Chau Island about 8 kilometers to the southwest side of Halong Bay, consists of multiple sloping hills, stretching over 2 kilometers long with white smooth sand and yellow sunshine the whole summer.
Winter flight (1 October 2017 – 1 May 2018)
Flight Number Departure Time Arrival Time Fare per way Note HAN HLG HAI601 10:00 11:00 VND 8,662,500 (US$ 385) With 15 minutes scenic flight HAN HLG HAI603* 14:00 14:45 VND 3,937,500 (US$ 175)
Summer flight (2 May 2018 – 30 September 2018)
Flight Number Departure Time Arrival Time Fare per way Note HAN HLG HAI601 09:00 10:00 VND 8,662,500 (US$ 385)
VND 7,516,800 (US$ 324)
With 15 minutes scenic flight HAN HLG HAI603* 14:00 14:45 VND 4,060,000 (US$ 175)
Winter flight (1 October 2018 – 1 May 2019)
Flight Number Departure Time Arrival Time Fare per way Note HAN HLG HAI601 10:00 11:00 VND 9,396,000 (US$ 405) With 15 minutes scenic flight HAN HLG HAI603* 14:00 14:45 VND 4,060,000 (US$ 175)
* Subject to seating availability
Special Promotion: Roundtrip Hanoi – Halong Bay (HAI603+ HAI604) only US$350 (VND 7,875,000)
Departing from Noi Bai Airport, the destination for this short flight is the coastal port town of Halong Bay, the stunning UNESCO World Heritage-listed bay. Enjoy fabulous aerial views over the countryside and experience the thrill of a water landing at the Tuan Chau Island Marina.
45 minutes instead of 4 hours
Instead of spending a half day in a shuttle bus with traffic-clogged streets, you can hop on a seaplane from Hanoi to Halong Bay, which only takes 45 minutes of flying. This is a perfect solution for a quick, comfortable, fun-filled and luxury trip.
Picturesque scenery from the top view
Traveling with seaplanes gives you a totally unique experience compared to any other kinds of transportation. Only with our seaplane you can enjoy fabulous aerial views over the countryside and be amazed by the thrill of water landing which has lured many savvy travelers from all over the world. The flight can be extended to offer you an additional 15-minute scenic tour over the bay. This allows you to enjoy thousands of limestone karsts jutting up from the jade green waters from a bird’s eye view and see remote fishing villages before landing on Tuan Chau Island Marina.
The one and only seaplane experience in Vietnam
The image of the silver spume sparkling outside the windows when the aircraft slides on waters is sure to stay in your memory for a long time. Furthermore, the Cessna Grand Caravan 208B-EX has never been out of the list for the largest and safest single-engine float planes in the world. Don’t forget to use your camera to record these unique moments of your journey.