HANOI CITY TOUR BY MOTORBIKE
- 8.00am: Hanoi Halong Tours will come to pick you from hotel by Motorbike Taxi – Xe Om
- 8.30am: The first place to visit is Hanoi Opera House where to stop for listen tour guide having brief of Hanoi Motorbike Tour & Hanoi’s history, people & culture information.
- 8.45am: To visit Hanoi old quarter & Hoan Kiem Lake, stop anywhere to take photo, if you want to do.
- 9.00am: Visiting Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum complex
- 10.30am: Riding to Truc Bach Lake for morning Vietnamese tea, then going to Ngu Xa Village for trying some Vietnamese snacks.
- 10.50am: Take a riding around West lake for the imposing of scenery of Thanh Nien street & stop anywhere to take photos.
- 11.20am: Stop for Lunch. You will experience lunch at an authentic Vietnamese Bia Hoi Restaurant with a wonderful variety of unlimited food to cater for every taste. You will be amongst the locals doing lunch as they do. Drink unlimited amounts of Cold Local Beer / Cold Soft Drinks or Tea.
- 12.00pm: We will leave the Bia Hoi Restaurant and find a cafe for a quiet, cool drink.
- 13.00pm: You will have the option for your Tour guide to take you to any location in the Old Quarter or to your hotel. Good bye & see you one day coming back Hanoi with Hanoi Motorbike Team.
Hanoi Motorbike City Tour is start every hour from 6.00am to 9.00pm.
Duration: 03 hours
Highlights: Ho Chi Minh complex, Tran Quoc pagoda- Westlake, Literature of temple, Hoa Lo prison- Hanoi tower, Hanoi train station, Hanoi Opera House- Hilton Hotel, Hoan Kiem lake- Old quarter, Long Bien bridge- Red river.
Our English speaking driver will pick up at your hotel or meeting point. Our guide will tell you about schedule and you will set on the back of the driver and together discover beautiful city, cuisine and culture here.