HALONG BAY – CAT BA ISLAND 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong – Sung Sot Cave – Ti Top island ( Lunch, Dinner)
07.30 – 08.00: Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Tuan Chau pier.
11.30: Arrive at Tuan Chau pier.
12.15: Transfer by tender to the our cruise and enjoy a welcome drink on board. Receive cruise briefing, check into cabins and begin cruising.
13.15: Enjoy a set menu lunch with both traditional Vietnamese and Western food.
15.30: Transfer by tender from boat to Surprising Cave (Sung Sot Cave). Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes.
To Ti Top island. Climb to the top of Ti Top, sightseeing Halong Bay’s panorama view or relaxing, swimming at the Ti Top beach.
Then back to cruise.
18.00: Have Cooking class will be on the cruise. Let see how to make the fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce. Tourists will not forget these delicious dishes that is unique in Halong.
Enjoy dinner – delicious Vietnamese food.
Evening activities: such as singing karaoke, joining squid fishing with our crew, stars watching on sundeck…Or relaxing on your cabin.
Overnight on board.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Cat Ba Island – Lan Ha Bay ( Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast)
07.00 – 7.45: Breakfast – Set Menu.
08.00: Enjoy kayaking and relaxing on the boat.
09.15: Continue cruising, discover more the beauty of Halong Bay.
10.15: Check-out cabins and settle bills & have lunch on boat
11.45: Come back Tuan Chau Tourism Harbour.
12.00: Transfer by cano to Gia Luan dock.
13.00: Check in hotel in Cat Ba island.
PM, you take the boat to visit Lan Ha Bay and monkey island, you have much time for kayaking, swimming, and relaxing.
In the evening, after dinner in the hotel, you have free time to discover Cat Ba island by yourself.
Day 3: Cat Ba National Park – Trung Trang Cave – Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
07.00: Breakfast will be served at your hotel.
08.00: Pick up to Cat Ba National Park, have a short trekking.
On the way back, visit the unique cave named “Trung Trang”.
12:00: Check out hotel, enjoy lunch.
12.00 – 12:30: Pick up at your hotel. Returning Hanoi by bus and Express Boat.
16.30: Arrive at Hanoi, drop off at your hotel.
PRICE: 180.00 USD/ PAX
– Accommodation on board: Luxury & safe cabin with A/C hot water.
– Vehicle (A/C): Ford transit 16 seats or Country 29 seats, Limousine 29 seats, Samco 29 seats, Samco 35 Seats.
– Transportation: Air-conditioned-Bus Hanoi ↔ Đinh Vu, Express Boat Dinh Vu ↔Cai Vieng
– Accommodation at Cat Ba island: Hotel or Bungalow or Resorts.
– All meals on boat and at hotel (03 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts)
– Complimentary 02 bottled waters in cabin
– Complimentary morning tea and coffee
– Welcome drink
– Cookery demonstrations
– Entrance and sightseeing fees
– Drinks, telephone, tips
– Other personal expenses
* Free of charge for 1 kid under 4 years old who share the room with parent, Customer pay entrance ticket if have.
* Children from 5- 9 years old shared with parent: 75% charge of adult rate
* Children from 10 years old up will be applied as adult rate
PRICE: USD/ PAX (Group tour)
HOTEL IN CAT BA HALONG CRUISES DOUBLE ROOM
SINGLE ROOM Holiday View, Seapearl, Hung Long Harbour Seasun Cruise 180 240 Apricot cruise 200 260 La Fiesta Cruise 220 280
You are joining group tour with private cabin on boat and cost in USD per person.
|HALONG BAY – CAT BA ISLAND 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS|
|Cabin Type||Price (USD/person)||Single Supplement|
|Deluxe room – Sea view on the 1st floor||180||80|
|Premium room – Ocean view on 2nd floor||200||100|
– Vehicle (A/C): Ford transit 16 seats or County 29 seats
– Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced)
– Entrance fees: During tour
– Welcome drink
– All meals as mentioned (standard and hygienic meal)
– Insurance on board
– Room on the Cruise (Seasun Cruise, Apricot Cruise, La Fiesta Cruise) with air-conditioner, hot water, private bathroom, shower.
– Hotel in the Cat Ba
– Optional requested services: such as massages, beauty services, music performances, diving,… Barbecues and other specific wishes can be made on prior request only.
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses.
– All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list.