ACLASS LEGEND CRUISE
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY
(Your hotel – Tuan Chau marina – Halong bay – Lunch – Surprising Cave – Ti Top Island – Sunset party – Dinner – Onboard night activities)
07.45 – 08.15 approx
– Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up.
– Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
– Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30 approx
– Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind.
– Set sail as lunch is served.
– Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
– Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
– Heading to Ti Top island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Ti Top island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here.
– Heading back toward the sleeping area.
– Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset.
– An authentic Vietnamese menu is served.
– After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
DAY 2: HALONG BAY HANOI
(Tai Chi – Breakfast – Luon Cave – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel)
For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07.00 – 08.00
Local breakfast is served.
– Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn).
– Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16.30
The Aclass Legend Cruise has 14 luxury guest rooms, suites and public areas that created from graceful wooden furnishings and beautiful amenities. Our cabins are full of well equipped and have the very large windows with the panoramic bay view, offering you a quiet and peaceful atmosphere.
Our well-trained crews serve you at the first-class treatment throughout the length of your journey. That makes your vacation be a truly unique and unforgettable experience.
|Cabin type||Remark||Price per cabin
Valid from 1st Jan 2017 to 31st Dec 2017
|Twin/Double cabin||Single cabin|
|Deluxe Ocean View Room||On the 1st floor||$290||$199|
|Premium Deluxe Ocean View Room||On the 2nd floor, wide window with full view||$310||$219|
|Children from 05 – 09||Stay with parents||75% charge of adult price.|
|Children under 05||Stay with parents||FOC|
– Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
– All meals on board (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast)
– Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
– Complimentary morning tea and coffee
– Welcome drink
– Tai Chi
– Cookery demonstration
– Entrance and sightseeing fees
– Local rowing boat or Kayaking
– Shuttle bus (round trip)
– Fruits and local wine party
– Internet wifi on dining room
– Fishing equipment
– Tips and other personal expenses
– All other services not clearly mentioned above
– English speaking guide
– On board insurance and service charges