ALISA CRUISE HALONG BAY
- DAY 1: HANOI- HALONG BAY- LAN HA BAY ON ALISA CRUISE ( L/ D)07:30– 08:20 Our tour guide and bus pick you up at your hotels in Hanoi old quarter upon your requirement.08:30 Departure to Halong Bay for 3.5 Hours and on the way you can enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side10:00- 10.20 Stopover at Hai Duong province for refreshment about 20 – 30 minutes12:00- 12h30 Arrive at Tuan Chau harbor, take break and welcome drink at Alisa Cruise Lounge before boarding to Alisa Cruise12:30 Welcome to Alisa Cruise, enjoy a welcome drink while our cruise manager gives a brief introduction, safety guidelines bout Alisa Cruise. Check-in your cabin and start cruising and explore Halong Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.12:40-14.00 Enjoy lunch with Vietnamese and International dishes served while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.14.00 After Lunch continues to cruising exploration in HALONG BAY passing by Cua Van Floating Village, Tien Ong Cave, Trong Cave, the Ho-dong Tien cave, Luon cave… Customers also have chance to experience how beautiful are for Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Soi Sim beach, Coconut Three Island14:30 Arrival in Lan Ha Bay in Tung Gau Area- The most beautiful area in Halong Bay with wild natural beauty.15:00 Continued exploration the Lan Ha Bay. Depend on a specific day and season only 1 option will be chosenKAYAKING OR BAMBOO BOAT ROWING15.10- 16.00 Visiting Luon cave, the perfect combination of limestone mountains and jade-green sea by bamboo boat with local people. Enjoy quiet space and pure air, you will feel relaxed truly. If you are lucky, you will see monkeys on islands.After Kayaking we will have 2 options to visit because we can not visit both places as it is not enough time and it is also depending on specific date, weather conditions and seasons ( Summer or Winter)OPTION 1: VISITING PEARL FARM VILLAGE16:00 Visiting Halong Pearl Farm Village. Travelers will have a chance to visit Floating Pearl Farm and see how local people produce the great pearls. This Pearl Farm Village was established in 1995 by a Japanese organization, after years run by Japanese experts, it was transferred for Vietnamese. Our guide will show you around the farm and the museum there and explained how the process is done. You will pass a floating raft where some kinds of oyster pearls are grown and transplanted such as South Sea pearl, Tahitian Black Pearl,…etc. After that, you will see a processing room where workers transplanting oysters and understand some precious species of pearl. The last, you could see one of the workers here opening an alive oyster in front of your eyes to see pearl inside and then have to look their achievement in the showroom!OPTION 2: VISITING TITOP ISLAND FOR SWIMMING ( Not in winter)16.00: Visiting the beautiful Ti Top beach for swimming (if the weather permits), Ti Top Beach is especially famous for its fresh atmosphere, clean water, and smooth white sand that create a great ambiance for tourists to relax or passengers can take steps to reach the top of Ti Top beach to have a whole panorama view of Halong Bay.17:30 Come back to our Alisa Cruise and relax by enjoying Sun Set party with Juices, Cocktails, Red Vine and fruits on Alisa Sky Bar.
Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu)18:00- 18: 30 Join the cooking class guided directly by Chef of Alisa Cruise. on sundeck – Our Chef will guides how to make Vietnamese spring rolls – traditional Vietnamese food. Then enjoy Happy Hour (Buy one drink get one free). It is time for chit chat and relaxes. Watch the magnificent sunset over Halong Bay.19:30 Time for dinner enjoying special food on the cruise at Alisa Restaurant.21:00 Evening entertainments: Evening activities include: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar, watching movies and many sorts of Vietnam cultural films, relaxing and spending a romantic night onEvening activities include: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar, watching movies and many sorts of Vietnam cultural films, relaxing and spending a romantic night on Alisa Cruise’s music, playing cards, chess are available, reading magazines in room and dining room. You may also try your luck at squid fishing & fishing from the boat.23.00: End of Program for Day One.DAY 2: ALISA CRUISE- HANOI ( B/L)6:30 Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi Le session on the sundeck. Tai chi also called Tai chi chuan, combines deep breathing and relaxation with slow and gentle movements.Coffee, tea, and pastries for light breakfast are served in the dining room with the morning view of bay’s landscape.07:00 Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee and breakfast.08:00 Transfer by tender to Sung Sot Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance. It takes approximately 45 minutes for cave visiting. Visit Sung Sot Cave, one of the biggest cave in Halong bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Return to the boat by tender. Proper shoes are highly recommended.9:40 Back to Alisa Cruise10:00 Check-out and settle bills at receptionHaving brunch at Alisa Restaurant on boat12:30 Return to Hanoi by comfortable air-con shuttle bus14:30 Stopover in Hai Duong province to visit a ceramics workshop16:00 – 16:30 Arrive in Hanoi end your trip.
CHANGE OF THE ITINERARIES
The Alisa Cruise ‘s itinerary may change from time to time depending on the weather forecast or the instructions given by the Halong Bay Management Authorities.
WIFI ONBOARDWi-Fi is available on board the Alisa Cruise but is sometimes unstable due to weak signal points across the mountainous bay.SURCHARGE: Addition charge of 35 USD/ Person ( Special Gala Dinner + New Year)
- Christmas 24 Dec 2017/ 2018
- New Year 31 Dec 2017/ 2018
- Lunar New Year’s Eve in 2017- 2018 (16th, 17th, 18th, 19th Feb 2018)
ALISA – Princess of the Ocean – Expect More Than A Cruise! From our beginnings as a single story over one year ago, ALISA CRUISE set out to be a different kind of other cruises. One that not only celebrated cruise with the rich services, but that also brought a feeling of connection among people. In every place that we’ve been and every place that we touch, 5-star ALISA CRUISE tried to make a better than ever! ALISA – named after as a princess, expressing the luxury, noble and exquisite!
ALISA CRUISE leads to our mission is to make sure everything we do honors that connection – from our commitment to the highest quality and to the way we engage with our customers and communities to do business responsibly.
All customers have the right to be served the best, creative and engage in experiences; therefore, staffs and services are essential. As a provider of best quality in Cruise, we must ensure that our staffs’ behaviours and actions are responsible towards all customers and towards 2-side benefits, society and the environment. We are committed to continue earning the trust from yours place in us, and we are always inspired by beloved guests to be the best we can be.
ALISA CRUISE proud of providing professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise you need to find trusted answers.
|ALISA CRUISE – HALONG BAY 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT|
|Cabin Type||Price (USD/person)||Single Supplement|
|Deluxe room – Sea view on the 1st floor||151||70|
|Premium room – Ocean view on 2nd floor||166||90|
NOTE: Single Stay ( 1 person / 1 cabin) will be added 65 USD for 2 days and 1 night
CHILDREN ‘S POLICY
- Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults is allowed for FOC. The second child will be charged 50% fees of the adult price ( (No extra Bed)
- Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50% of the adult price, sharing a room with parent/s (No extra Bed)
- Children from 7 to 10 years will be charged 75% of the adult price, sharing a twin/ double room with parent
- Children from 11 years old will be considered adult ( Full Charged)
- Entrance fees, taxes, and service charge;
- English speaking guide;
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, shower, mini bar;
- Kayaking or rowing boat;
- Welcome drinks + 2 bottled water in room
- Free Tea and Coffee in room + Free Water serving yourselves at restaurant
- Meals onboard ( 3 main meals + 1 breakfast)
- Sunrise Tai Chi demonstration;
- Insurance onboard;
- Cooking class on cruise
- Tips for tour guide and driver ( Optional)
- Personal expenses;
- Shuttle Bus Hanoi- Halong Bay- Hanoi;
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above;
- Extra Services ( Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi )
ROUND TRIP LIMOUSINE LUXURY SHUTTLE BUS:
- Adult: USD 40 per adult
- Children from 5 to 10: USD 30
- Children under 4: USD 25